With the economic situation getting harder and harder, many women cannot afford to go to the beauty salon. That does not mean that we cannot keep beautiful from home.
Many times even though we have the money, we do not have the time to make the appointment and attend it. So here are the step-by-step instructions on how to get a homemade manicure.
To make your own manicure you will need:
- A bowl of warm water, a pinch of soap and a slice of lemon
- An orange stick (sold at any store where they sell beauty products and is very cheap)
- A towel
- A file
- Cream or oil for cuticles
- Remove enamel, preferably without acetone
- Hand cream with sugar
- A handkerchief
- Your favorite glaze
- Baby oil
Steps to follow to get a homemade manicure:
Tip: If you use scissors used by other people in the house, it is a good idea to put them in boiling water about five minutes before giving you the manicure. That way you predict that you will get an infection.
- Remove the old nail polish preferably using a clear nail polish that does not have acetone.
- Polish your nails in one direction only in your preferred way. Lately, they are using nails not very long, straight up and rounded to the sides.
- Put your hands in the warm water container for five minutes. Dry your hands with the towel.
- Apply a little cream for cuticles or olive oil on the cuticles. With the orange, stick remove the cuticle that has been attached to the nail.
- With the hand wash, carefully cut the hides.
- With the hand cream with sugar, give a massage in the hands and between the fingers. Sugar will help exfoliate the skin and eliminate dead cells.
- Clean the nails gently with the wet towel to remove the residue from the creams.
- Apply the enamel, a stroke in the center, another to the side and another to the other side, is sufficient. Wait five minutes and give yourself another layer in the same way.
- Apply a final coat with baby oil to dry the enamel quickly.